Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 February 2016

PAIN

Can anybody hear me?
Can you hear me?
If so, can you understand me?
Why, why, why, why do I feel so hurt inside?
Is there any solution to my problems
If there is, can anyone tell me what it is
'Cause I'm at my whit's end
I need a friend, a counselor
I need a mentor


That man you say
That can help me
What's His name, Jesus, is it?
He understands, He gets it?
He knows just how I feel when I try to hide it



This Man-He's the greatest problem solver
The best heart mender
He can fix my shattered world
He can rid me of my hurt



I must see this Man, I must talk to Him
I really think He can cleanse me within
How do I talk to Him, How do I reach Him?
All I have to do is pray , you say?
Is He really always near?
And will always understand my tears
If so (and I think it is)
I will talk to this Man today
So He can take my pain away

Author: Sis Renee Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment