Search This Blog

Monday 1 February 2016

HE STILL LOVES ME

Often are the times I've cried
Because of all the hurt I feel inside
Never much considering
All the times that I hurt Him
 
Not once, not twice, but many times
From His love I walked away
But He never stopped thinking of me
No, not even for a day
 

In anger, bitterness, rebellion and stubbornness
I'd say to myself, "He's allowed my life to be a mess"
And even through all this
It was plain for everyone (even the devil) to see
That He still loves me
 
 
Puzzled, wondering why He would
Forget about the bad and focus only on the good
And in His such great mercy be so forgiving
Of the wayward life that I'd been living
 
 
And in times when I thought no one was near
He was like so close, He was always there
Just waiting for the moment when finally I'd see
That He still loved me
 

So now what must I do
With love so magnificent, so heavenly, so true
Do I turn away once again
From He who wants to be my Father, my Brother, my Friend


Yeah, right
I'm gonna live for Him and let shine my light
So that He can see and everyone can see
It isn't for nothing that He still loves me


Author: Sis Renee Morgan

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....I know good poetry when I read one...memorizing....alluring....absolutely picturesque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have no idea y my name is appearing as Stacy....but I made d comment above...shyaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....I know good poetry when I read one...memorizing....alluring....absolutely picturesque

    ReplyDelete