Search This Blog

Monday 1 February 2016

MY SECRET PLACE

The place where I feel safe is always inside
Where no one takes away your dreams
And your imagination can run wild
It's that place where you are at your best
The place where each heart and soul is finally at rest
Where no envy, no strife separates
That place that knows love and never hate
Where friends once taken live forever with You
Where death has no power
For memories paint pictures so plain, so true




It's that secret place of wonder
Mysteries and adventure
Shared by those who are given the grace to experience life's splendour
So I'll leave the troubles of the now
Throw misery to the wind
And go at times to that place deep within
Where I live to be the queen in my own world
And am made joyous by the Father
My Lord and King
Who gives me His love and heavenly home
Where I shall live forever with Him



Author:Stephanie Sutherland Souza

2 comments:

  1. All of you are doing a very good job everything is beautiful and everything sounds wonderful God bless you and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete