Search This Blog

Saturday 4 June 2016

LET ME LOVE YOU

Jasmine, lilies, roses, Can I take them all to you?
The fragrance of your love demands attention
Sweet aroma fills the air
Creating the perfect atmosphere for worship and devotion

The beauty of your grace paints my horizon in a ray of brilliance
Oh take me away with you
Into a place of solace... comfort
Leaving no place of resistance



Let me love you Lord
Let me kneel before you with humility
Ruling the kingdom of my heart

Let me sing to you
Surrounding you with the melodies of my lips
And the tokens of affections pouring from my heart
In gratitude for what I'll never deserve... never earn
Let me soar to the heights of heaven



Where I can dwell forever in your glorious presence
Loving you completely
Undivided or tainted
Let me love you.




Author: Stephanie Sutherland Souza

1 comment: