Search This Blog

Saturday 27 December 2014

A YIELDED SOUL

As the sun brings light and warmth to this cold dark world,
Let Your Word bring life to my broken and battered heart,
Like the dew falls on the lilies and revitalizes its beauty,
Let the ashes and ruins of my life be transformed into something beautiful,
 
Let my soul be lifted up from out of the pit of disappointment and shame,
 
Let my strength be found when I call upon your name,
As a lover is captured by his mistress,
Let my heart be captured by your grace.
 
Author: Jnr. Minister Stephanie Souza

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and profound Steph. Apt use of metaphors. The pics provide the visual imagery that reinforces the message all the more. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very inspirational and symbolizes us coming from nothing to something beautiful in Christ Jesus. Blessed be his name.

    ReplyDelete